[ Display navigation pane ]
1 Using your Web browser, access Care360 Labs & Meds, ePrescribing, or EHR via the following URL:
2 On the application’s Login page, type your user ID and password in the appropriate boxes.
Note: If you cannot remember your password or User ID, you can use the Forgot User ID or Reset Password? link that is available on the Login page to create a new password or retrieve your user ID.
Caution! If you are not able to successfully log in after five consecutive attempts, you will be locked out of the system. If this happens, contact Customer Support to request that your password be reset. For instructions, see Contact Care360 Support.
3 Click Log In.
4 If prompted, do any of the following:
• Change your password; for instructions, see Changing Your Password .
• Select and answer your challenge questions; for instructions, see Changing a Challenge Question and Answer .
5 Do one of the following, based on your organizational affiliation(s):
• Single organization. If you are a member of only one organization, your login is complete.
• Multiple organizations. If you are a member of more than one organization (for example, if you can log in and work from multiple care sites), do the following to select the organization under which you want to log in:
a In the Choose Organization list, select the appropriate organization.
b To make the selected organization your default organization each time you log in, select the Set as my default organization check box. If necessary, you can change the default organization at a later time from the information bar at the top of the application.
c Click Go.
6 If the Sign Up to Receive News & Updates page appears, do one of the following:
• If you want to receive email alerts about recently added features, maintenance updates and other news, type an email address in the box and then click Yes, Sign Me Up!
• If you want to skip adding an email address at this time, but want to add an e‑mail address later, click Remind Me Later.
You will be prompted for your email address again after 24 hours.
• If you do not want to receive email alerts about recently added features, maintenance updates and other news, click No, Thanks!
7 Carefully review any message content that appears, such as notifications about upcoming system downtime or other system-wide availability issues, and then do one or more of the following:
• If you do not want to receive the same message again in the future, select the Don’t show me this message again check box.
• If there are additional messages to review (as shown in the upper-right corner of the message box), click Continue to view the next message.
• While viewing the last (or only) message, click Continue to continue the login process.
The first time you log in, the Quick View page is the first page to appear. For information on using the Quick View page, see Quick View.